Spray Disinfection of Surfaces
Or Call us now: 01223 751544
Quick, effective disinfection to protect your home and your workplace
Where is spray disinfection suitable?
Our spray disinfection is ideal for areas in daily use such as:
- Changing Rooms.
- Toilets and washrooms.
- Baby changing facilities.
- Restaurants and food preparation areas.
- Schools, colleges and nurseries.
- Public transport.
- Public amenities, entryways and public spaces.
And many other locations.
The disinfectant spray gives a comprehensive surface coating to give you complete protection.
Our disinfection service
|Here are the main features of our disinfection service: |
Why Choose TEKA?
- We rigorously vet all our team members, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.
- We guarantee all of our work to ensure complete customer satisfaction by providing a rigorous checklist to hold our people to account.
- Our high standards of cleaning & excellent customer services is proven with a fantastic retention rate, over 85% of our clients have been with us for more than 6 months.
- We are Approved & Accredited – CHAS Premium Plus Certified (Approved and accredited – please refer to our brochure).
- Our staff are fully insured up to £5,000,000.
- Our staff are all employed by TEKA giving them secure jobs and a career path.
- We use the best cleaning products & supplies on the market – We’re a licenced distributor of ECOLAB.
- We are partnered with leading technology company, Wagner Group.
- All our operatives are fully trained, vetted, reliable, smart and trustworthy.
Take it to TEKA – the cleaning company for you.
The TEKA People
The cleaning industry has a tarnished reputation with many firms expecting their cleaners to be self-employed. If they are sick or take a holiday then they aren’t paid. Turnover is high, commitment is low and the knock-on effect to the customer is an unreliable service.
From day one, TEKA Services was about building a business which does it differently. We maintain a high standard, focussed on delighting every customer, every time.
To do that there is one key component which makes the difference – our people. We firmly believe that our clients get a great service because we take care of our teams. We invest in them – treating them fairly, paying them well, training them and giving the opportunities to advance.
As a result they are as committed as we are to deliver a great service and make TEKA even better.
To make sure our clients always get the best service, we ask our cleaners to be:
- passionate about delivering a great result and to love it when they achieve that.
- great with clients and willing to go the extra mile to give them a spotless environment.
- able to act on their own initiative and prioritise work.
- flexible over the hours they work so we can meet client requests.
- punctual, presentable, honest and hardworking.
Teka Services – not just clean, but ethically clean.