Get a Free Quote in 90 seconds
Or Call us now: 01223 751544
Hand back your property as clean as when you moved in
A rented property sees a lot of use. That doesn’t mean it can’t be left spotless when a tenant moves out. Whether you are a tenant about to move on, a landlord wanting to prepare for your new tenant or a letting agent looking for a cleaning team you can trust, a deep clean between occupants really sends the message that you care.
At TEKA, our end-of-tenancy cleaning service across Cambridgeshire areas for both residential and commercial lets is professional, friendly, and reliable. Our highly trained and experienced teams really understand the needs and requirements of landlords and tenants when it comes to end of tenancy cleaning. All you need to do is remove personal property and then you can leave it to us to do the rest.
Or, if you are just moving in, we can give you the best possible start in your new home with a pre-tenancy clean. It’s not just for rentals either – if you’ve just bought a new home, what better way to start this new phase of your life?
Our end-of-tenancy cleaning service
Here are the main features of our pre-tenancy and end-of-tenancy cleans.
No stone is left unturned (oh, and we’ll throw out any stones we find, too!)
For more information about our End of Tenancy cleaning, check out our cleaning checklist here: Click Here
Why Choose TEKA?
- We rigorously vet all our team members, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.
- We guarantee all of our work to ensure complete customer satisfaction by providing a rigorous checklist to hold our people to account.
- Our high standards of cleaning & excellent customer services is proven with a fantastic retention rate, over 85% of our clients have been with us for more than 6 months.
- We are Approved & Accredited – CHAS Premium Plus Certified (Approved and accredited – please refer to our brochure).
- Our staff are fully insured up to £5,000,000.
- Our staff are all employed by TEKA giving them secure jobs and a career path.
- We use the best cleaning products & supplies on the market – We’re a licenced distributor of ECOLAB.
- We are partnered with leading technology company, Wagner Group.
- All our operatives are fully trained, vetted, reliable, smart and trustworthy.
Take it to TEKA – the cleaning company for you.
The TEKA People
The cleaning industry has a tarnished reputation with many firms expecting their cleaners to be self-employed. If they are sick or take a holiday then they aren’t paid. Turnover is high, commitment is low and the knock-on effect to the customer is an unreliable service.
From day one, TEKA Services was about building a business which does it differently. We maintain a high standard, focussed on delighting every customer, every time.
To do that there is one key component which makes the difference – our people. We firmly believe that our clients get a great service because we take care of our teams. We invest in them – treating them fairly, paying them well, training them and giving the opportunities to advance.
As a result they are as committed as we are to deliver a great service and make TEKA even better.
To make sure our clients always get the best service, we ask our cleaners to be:
- passionate about delivering a great result and to love it when they achieve that.
- great with clients and willing to go the extra mile to give them a spotless environment.
- able to act on their own initiative and prioritise work.
- flexible over the hours they work so we can meet client requests.
- punctual, presentable, honest and hardworking.
Teka Services – not just clean, but ethically clean.